Wednesday, June 24, 2009

the secret speech.

helo peopleeee .
ughh now face a big troubleeee.
why must this happen to me ? err tape syakirrr, be strong .em
no place to share with , but thankss god for giving me the most understanding friends
eh sorie guys , i mean besttttttfreennnnn (:
today i've shared with my besttfrenn and yess thank you for listening guyss (:
i think this is the worst thing ever happen in my life . for the momentlaaa
like i always said , setiap yg brlaku mesti ade hikmahnye en ?
ohh Allah, i'm toooo weakk to face this fate . but thankss for making me strong !
let me solve this alone . thankss for giving me support , i do appreciate that guyss.
u guys always make me laughh , smile and cheer me up.
ramai sgt utk di listkan . you guys is the best thing ever happen in my whole life.
saaayyyyaaaaaaaaannggg koraaaannnnnnnnggg ! yeah i noe its sound gedik but do i care ? Haha
i have a problem with , em
dont have to mention the name
it is hurt me deeply .
its hard for me to forgive but i have too.
why meeee ??
em, thats all for now.
take careee !
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment