Friday, June 19, 2009

innocent mage.

heloo people (:
sehat?
a week after holiday and a week da skula.
when i visited to my friend's blog.
byk yg keco2 dieorg punye marks
taula lg tggi dr aku ! Haha
okee my result is not good as you (:
but i've did a lot of improvement!
let see ,

mathematic - 50
science - 55
english - 55
acc - 47
pen. islam - 64
bahasa melayu - *not so sure. sorie
add math - later
eko. asas - later
sivik - later
sejarah - 28

yeah i failed my sejarah
i dun noe how to do an essay.
next time i'll do better !
yess there is no A in my result
and i noe u'll laugh to see my result
i'm not genius like u bitch !
sekurang-kurangnye aku cube en?
btw, i can play three cheers for five years by mayday parade ! Haha
i'll upload my video soon !
oke then
take care ? (:
the end.

1 comment: